As we all know, gas emissions are mostly pointed towards road transport. That’s why DLS decided to initiate procedures in order to reduce its carbon footprint.
Signatory of the volunteer engagement of CO2 emissions reduction charter, we implemented several actions :
- Training of all of our drivers for eco-driving and integration of a system of objectives rewards,
- Regular monitoring of the maintenance of our vehicles by a partner garage,
- Tire pressure control and changing, depending on their condition,
- Monthly report that enable a better management of kilometers driven directly associated with a supervised fuel consumption,
- Renewal of our fleet to bring it into compliance with Euro V standards.
We are able to offer a 100% environmentally friendly service with electric vehicles.